Energy BoosterRecovery | Boost Energy | Stress Relief
Ideal for those feeling tired, overwhelmed, lethargic.
This retreat helps to de-stress, replenish depleted energy levels and recover balance through a variety of activities such as Thai and Indian Healing Spa Treatments - aiming on opening the energy channels, increasing the blood flow and improving the levels of energy in the body. Yoga & Pranayama Sessions and wellness cuisine are included.
Book a Ritual
What is included in the retreat
Yoga and Meditation
Juices or Smoothies
- Unlimited Usage of our water circuit (Sauna, Steam Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Relaxation Area, Gym);
- Consultation with the Spa Therapist;
- 1/ 2 Yoga & Pranayama according to number of days;
- 1 Wellness Meals (Lunch) per day from our Spa Cuisine Menu*;
- Tea Time throughout the day;
- 2 Fresh Juices or Smoothies a day;
- Specific spa treatments and 20% Off on additional Mandalay Spa Treatments Menu;
- Wellness Gift from Mandalay Spa;
- 5 stars hotel Accommodation with Breakfast* included on 2 different locations (optional).
*Choose Upgrade to HB for additional fee
Treatments included in the Retreat
Single / Double
Single / Double
Everything you need to know
Terms & Conditions:
Off Peak Season: January to April and October to December
Peak Season: May to September
Check in at the hotel time: 15h00 | Check out time: 12h00
Deposit: 30% deposit is required to confirm the bookings and will be deducted from the total of the program.
- Cancelation charges will apply to both, Spa Bookings and Hotel booking.
- Any cancelation within 48 hours of arrival, a 100% charge of the full booking, will be applied.
- Any cancelation to the Spa Bookings, after check in at the hotel a 100% charge will be applied to the full treatment
- “No-shows” will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the total booking and there will be no refunds or credits given for bookings that are cut short after arrival.
- After check in at the hotel, guests wishing to change or eliminate specific treatments in confirmed packages may do so, subject to availability of the therapy they wish to substitute, and additional charges may occur.