Detox & Health CoachingPersonalized program
Cleansing your body and mind is essential to your health. This retreat is ideal for people who are looking to detox and cleanse the body. Focuses on health and detox counselling, and specific ayurvedic Spa treatments using therapeutic essential oils to cleanse and drift away toxins, that will allow the body to rest and renew.
Book a Ritual
What is included in the retreat
Yoga and Mediation
- Unlimited Usage of our water circuit (Sauna, Steam Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Relaxation Area, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool);
- Early morning walks as desired;
- 1 Diagnoses session with the Health Coach;
- Health Coaching sessions;
- Detox Diet (Soups, Vitamins, Tonics) during the day;
- 1/ 2 Yoga & Meditation Session according to number of days;
- Tea Time throughout the day;
- Consultation with the Spa Therapist and specif ayurvedic spa treatments;
- 20% Off on additional Mandalay Spa Treatments;
- Wellness Gift from Mandalay Spa;
- 5 stars hotel Accommodation with Breakfast* included on 2 different locations (optional).
*Choose Upgrade to HB for additional fee
Treatments included in the Retreat
Single / Double
Single / Double
Everything you need to know
Terms & Conditions:
Off Peak Season: January to April and October to December
Peak Season: May to September
Check in at the hotel time: 15h00 | Check out time: 12h00
Deposit: 30% deposit is required to confirm the bookings and will be deducted from the total of the program.
- Cancelation charges will apply to both, Spa Bookings and Hotel booking.
- Any cancelation within 48 hours of arrival, a 100% charge of the full booking, will be applied.
- Any cancelation to the Spa Bookings, after check in at the hotel a 100% charge will be applied to the full treatment
- “No-shows” will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the total booking and there will be no refunds or credits given for bookings that are cut short after arrival.
- After check in at the hotel, guests wishing to change or eliminate specific treatments in confirmed packages may do so, subject to availability of the therapy they wish to substitute, and additional charges may occur.