De-Stress & Positive Intelligence with Dra. Ana Matos (Health Coach)Personalized program
This program is ideal for people in need of time to step back from their life, to recover energies and gain perspective again. We have combined the lifestyle coaching sessions by Dr. Ana Matos - to comprehend how to manage stress and clear mind from negativity - with a series of therapies inspired by the ayurvedic principles that understands, stress originates from the mind which causes unbalances in the body, leading to negative thoughts, anger, diseases, headaches, etc. You will be treated on the outside with Spa therapies designed to provide profound body relaxation, and on the inside through healthy eating. The program also includes Yoga & Meditation sessions to calm the mind and spirit. A complete journey for a peaceful you.
Book a Ritual
What is included in the retreat
Yoga and Mediation
- Unlimited Usage of our water circuit (Sauna, Steam Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Relaxation Area, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool);
- Early morning walks as desired;
- Consultation with the Spa Therapist;
- 1 Diagnoses session with the Health Coach Ana Matos;
- Health Coaching sessions with Ana Matos;
- Healthy Diet prepared by Ana Matos (Soups, Vitamins, Tonics);
- 1/ 2 Yoga & Meditation according to number of days;
- Tea Time throughout the day;
- Ayurvedic Spa Treatments and 20% Off on Mandalay Spa Treatments Menu;
- Wellness Gift from Mandalay Spa;
- 5 stars hotel Accommodation with Breakfast* included on 2 different locations.
*Choose Upgrade to HB for additional fee
Treatments included in the Retreat
Single / Double
Single / Double
Everything you need to know
Terms & Conditions:
Off Peak Season: January to April and October to December
Peak Season: May to September
Check in at the hotel time: 15h00 | Check out time: 12h00
Deposit: 30% deposit is required to confirm the bookings and will be deducted from the total of the program.
- Cancelation charges will apply to both, Spa Bookings and Hotel booking.
- Any cancelation within 48 hours of arrival, a 100% charge of the full booking, will be applied.
- Any cancelation to the Spa Bookings, after check in at the hotel a 100% charge will be applied to the full treatment
- “No-shows” will incur a cancellation charge of 100% of the total booking and there will be no refunds or credits given for bookings that are cut short after arrival.
- After check in at the hotel, guests wishing to change or eliminate specific treatments in confirmed packages may do so, subject to availability of the therapy they wish to substitute, and additional charges may occur.